httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r111892 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_dumpio.html /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_dumpio.html.en /
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:51:05 GMT
* Jim Jagielski wrote:

> nd@apache.org wrote:
> > adjust properties:
> > - svn:eol-style = native
> > - svn:keywords = LastChangedRevision for mod_dumpio.xml
>
> Are these documented somewhere? Not what they mean, but what our
> standards are as far as these are concerned, etc...? I hate
> looking like an idiot :)

Not really.  Our main policy is to not use any keyword expansions but with
exceptions. E.g. the STATUS files expand the Date keyword.

Regarding the docs - the English original files expand the
LastChangedRevision keywords, because it is used for automatic translation
validation.

We use eol-style=native for all text files.

Well, it *should* be documented somewhere... :)

nd
--
print "Just Another Perl Hacker";

# André Malo, <http://pub.perlig.de/> #