httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: Hackathon during Q1 2005?
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:19:42 GMT

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> During ApacheCon, a number of us had talked about holding more frequent
> face-to-face meetings (or summits or whatever).  Fred is willing to find a
> place for us at Apple with space and 'net access.  Fred's suggested around
> the week of February 7th, 2005.  That would work for me as well.
>
> So, how many people would be interested, willing, and able to make it?

Alternatively - I/www.asemantics.com is willing to arrange one in Europe -
the Netherlands. Perhaps a lot later in the year -OR- at the SAME time(and
wee then will link the two locations). Location will be easy to reach from
Airport Schiphol by public transport. Need about 1 or 2 months lead time.

Expect a fee of 120 Euro* (at the worst) per participant for a 2 day
affair for meeting room rental, lunches, dinners, beer boze bandwidht etc;
and between 45 and 65E/night for accomodation for 50-100 people. If there
are less than 50 then it gets a lot easier/cheaper.

Dw.

*; though we could ask our PMC to ask the foundation for money.