httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Patch for bug 18757 breaks TLS upgrade - [Content-Length is removed from HEAD requests]
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:18:13 GMT
On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 03:00:52PM -0700, Brad Nicholes wrote:
>    So what are you suggesting that the appropriate fix should be?  Even
> though the protocol.c patch was bogus, it sounds like might have exposed
> something else.  In fact I am still not seeing where the problem is.

Try doing an upgrade on any request where the response includes an
entity.

I originally tried modifying ssl_io_filter_init and upwards to take an
optional request_rec * and pass that to ap_add_output_filter but this
broke everything horribly.  Possibly I just missed some subtlety but if
that's fatally flawed I have no better ideas.

joe