httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <san...@temme.net>
Subject Re: [1.3 PATCH] Select SSL version on ab command line
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:02:46 GMT
On Dec 21, 2004, at 1:12 PM, Mads Toftum wrote:

> Could this be similar to openssl s_client - ssl2, ssl3, ... and the
> no_ssl2, no_ssl3 etc? Just like you might want to specify a specific
> version, I could see where it would be nice to go the other way and
> remove a specific cipher.

That's right, this is either selecting a specific version or (the
default) send an SSLv2 compatible hello and offer up all versions it
can do.

We're also not talking about Ciphers here, just protocol versions. It
figures out the ciphersuites for itself. I figure if we want to get
that sophisticated, we'd better pour our energy into flood instead of
ab.

S.