httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: People still using v1.3 - finding out why
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:46:22 GMT
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Mathias Herberts wrote:

> The main reason why we are not migrating to 2 is related to bug 17877 I
> filed for Apache 1.3 last year.

Erm, you file a bug report for Apache 1 and treat it as a reason not to
upgrade to apache 2?  Should I Cc: this to Scott Adams?

If you'd filed a bug for Apache 2, maybe it would have been fixed by
now.  Like, for example, when I had a mini-blitz on mod_proxy bugs
( http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-cvs&m=108862194618599&w=2 )
Or anyone else who has worked on mod_proxy in the time since your report.

--
Nick Kew