httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: CVS to SVN conversion
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:41:38 GMT
On Nov 17, 2004, at 4:45 PM, Sander Striker wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> The actual load seems to be working now (save the documentation...).
> Given that this wasn't a smooth ride, we've loaded things in the
> test repository.  Please take a look at it:
>
>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/httpd/
>
> If noone raises any issues we'll load it in the main repository in
> 36 hours.

I would like to publicly THANK Sander and Justin for their
tireless (well, not literally tireless, because they worked
so long that they were *very* tired) work in doing the
conversion!

I think during AC2004 everyone settled their beer scores,
but Sander and Justin *definitely* are once again in the
"I owe you" category :)