httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject mod_aspdotnet and CLI-dev BOF?
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:14:52 GMT
I'd like to determine how many ApacheCon attendees would be
interested in a BOF to discuss mod_aspdotnet, and future non-ASP.NET
directions of this currently incubating sub-project.

I'd welcome a co-moderator to offer examples of using mod_aspdotnet,
usually the wireless network and projectors remain available to the
evening BOF participants.  I'd also invite our .NET / Apache technology
gurus to participate.

Today System.Web.Hosting is a trivial interface to connect to, and
mod_mono offers a different approach for non-Win32 users.  But as
the project moves forward, we would be exploring a more Apache-centric
approach to extending Apache with .NET code.  Examples such as
mod_haydn are useful, but it's simpler to think of this extension
more like what mod_perl introduces for perl code.

If these subjects interest you, please rsvp to cli-dev@httpd.apache.org.

Yours,

Bill