httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mod_proxy debug warnings
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:45:49 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:
> I know those are debug level warnings, but are those really needed?
>
> I get 34 of these identical lines every time the module is initialized:
>
> [Sat Nov 27 15:37:42 2004] [debug] proxy_util.c(1444): proxy:
> initialized worker 0 for (rabbit.stason.org:8529) min=0 max=2 smax=2
>
> why so many identical traces? Can we possibly get rid of this noise?

Probably adding getpid() would give more sense to that log line.
Also it has it's purpose cause those logged numbers for max
and smax can be different then the one you've put in the config,
and are depending on mpm and AP_MPMQ_MAX_THREADS.

We can log that only in child_init, cause on post_conf we don't
have a scoreboard yet.

Regards,
Mladen.