httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: mod_comment
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:50:25 GMT
This is a desired change. In no way is it close to being a
showstopper. Further, I'm not even sure how to provide the feature and
(at the same time) keep the fp private. Some callback nonsense or
something with buffers. Blech...

I'd like to just toss the feature and be done with it :-)

But no... if somebody happens to get the desire to fix it by 2.2, then
great. If nobody does, then great.

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/