httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: PCRE in 2.1/2.2
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:13:50 GMT
On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 09:05:38PM +0100, André Malo wrote:
> But we should take the effort and try to keep up to date. Current PCRE version
> is 5.0 with many many bugfixes and optimizations since 3.9, which we're using.
>
> I've tried to update the stuff from time to time, but my autofoo knowledge
> seems to be too limited yet. I'd really appreciate if someone would work on
> such a task :)

Yeah I've also tried and ended up thinking "hmm this should really be
using a vendor branch" and then my head explodes... so maybe once the
CVS->SVN conversion it'll be easier and I'll have another go :).  I did
notice the local SMALL_NMATCH changes have been merged upstream though
which is nice.

joe