httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Test suite for SSI
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2004 14:03:16 GMT

In the context of markup filtering, I've created a new SSI implementation
that decouples SSI handling from HTML parsing.  This is designed to be
re-usable in filters driven by general markup parsers such as expat and
libxml2.

I am planning to incorporate it in several applications, the first of
which is mod_xhtml, a namespace processor that runs under mod_xmlns.
In doing so, I've defined an equivalent namespace, so
  <ssi:if expr="foo < bar"/>  and  <!--#if expr="foo < bar"-->
or
  <ssi:set var="foo" value="bar"/>  and  <!--#set var="foo" value="bar"-->
are exact equivalents.

Before proceeding further, I'd like to validate it against any available
test suite for SSI/mod_include.  Does such a thing exist?

--
Nick Kew