httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject mod_aspdotnet release candidate, please vote
Date Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:03:20 GMT
RC1 available for testing, from
Please download and vote for or against 2.0.0 release (feedback
from all cli-dev or httpd subscribers are welcome, regardless of
committer status.)  Please avoid wasting dev@httpd bandwidth and
reply specifically to cli-dev@.

The initial web page, with warning that it is in incubation still,
is at  Upon a vote to release this code,
I will call for a vote from general@incubator to graduate the
subproject, and a vote from pmc@httpd to accept it back.

A short history is available in

and already demonstrates a community of technical folks submitting
patches, which I hope continues.  My only concern is to identify folks
specifically interested in working with a cli-users list and developing
docs based on actual testing and use cases.

View raw message