httpd-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject mod_deflate.c problems
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 13:34:18 GMT
Hi,

I have the following problem with mod_deflate:

+++
In file included from /usr/include/zutil.h:16,
                  from mod_deflate.c:50:
/usr/include/zlib.h:40: warning: `ZLIB_VERSION' redefined
/opt/SMAWPlus/include/zlib.h:40: warning: this is the location of the previous
definition
In file included from /usr/include/zlib.h:34,
                  from /usr/include/zutil.h:16,
                  from mod_deflate.c:50:
+++

Does it make sense to add a test to make sure zutil.h will not conflict with the
  libz we want to use to build mod_deflate.c?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic