httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/aaa mod_authnz_ldap.c
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 17:15:18 GMT
Paul Querna wrote:

>> This block of code definitely belongs in apr-util, you are 100% right
>> - but moving it to apr-util is a completely separate issue to fixing
>> the bug as committed.

> Then this 'bug' should be submitted as a bug in APR-Util, not httpd.

Definitely not - like I said, the issue of the MS code not working
properly, and the issue of this block of code belonging inside apr-util
are completely separate issues, and should be dealt with separately.

Trying to fix two discrete bugs in one commit causes all manner of
confusion down the line, especially when the move to apr-util is only
valid for HEAD, and not v2.0.

This needs to be kept simple.

View raw message