httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Craig S <craigs_email_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Asynchronous page creation?
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:51:24 GMT
After digging into the code (nice job by the way, it
is  very easy to follow), it looks like there is no
way to do what I want without modifications to the
core server (the worker code).

Has there been any discussion about having handlers
return a DEFERRED indication up to process_socket(),
so the transaction information can be saved until a
later event can answer the request?

-Craig