httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Andre Schild" <A.Sch...@aarboard.ch>
Subject Antw: httpd 2.0.51 release schedule?
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:52:23 GMT
Hello,

as there is a security problem in webdav of 2.0.50, I think a 2.0.51 release will happen soon.

http://www.heise.de/security/news/meldung/51086
http://www.securitytracker.com/alerts/2004/Sep/1011248.html

André

>>> sk@lingoworld.de 15.09.2004 10:10:15 >>>
Hi all,

I am just about finishing a Flash MX 2004 book for O'Reilly Germany. As one
of its topics is Flash and Server-Side Programming, the book's CD-ROM is
going to contain Apache. The master CD has to be ready on Friday, so my
question: Will the final release of httpd 2.0.51 happen until then, or
should I consider including 2.0.50 instead?

Regards,
Sascha

Btw: 2.0.51-rc2 builds and installs fine on SuSE Linux 9.0 (x86).