httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP proxy working for folks on 2.1-dev?
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:41:48 GMT
On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 08:39:43 +0200, Mladen Turk <mturk@apache.org> wrote:

>If the balancer is not found (the uri doesn't start with
>proxy:balancer://) then the each particular scheme handler is called.

Scheme handlers aren't getting called since ap_proxy_pre_request()
returns something other than OK, causing proxy_handler() to return
prematurely.

> What is the config that you are using. Does you requests get
> passed with previous version of proxy. If they do, please post the
> config so we can find why is it breaking.

This is a very basic proxy config:

proxyrequests on
proxyvia on
allowconnect 8081 80 8080

It fails as described above with main branch (2.1-dev) HEAD; it works
fine with APACHE_2_0_BRANCH HEAD.