httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Rigby <sirjas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: httpd v2.0.50 Windows binaries with mod_ssl
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 06:27:21 GMT
I found that you can get mod_ssl included as a binary if you download
the binaries that include PHP and mod_perl. (That's how I got it
working for me) I think mod_ssl isn't included for some strange export
issues however I'm not sure. Anyway, let me know if you have any luck
elsewhere.

--Jason

--

Go to this site and make moneys for nothing:
http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=F72476