httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: 2.1.0-rc1 tarballs up for testing
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 17:15:26 GMT
--On Thursday, September 2, 2004 12:24 PM -0400 Geoffrey Young
<geoff@modperlcookbook.org> wrote:

> I certainly understand the reason for this.  however, I can't find any
> documentation in the RC that notes the separation or gives useful APR
> information - 2.0 was compile and go, while shipping 2.1 without APR is not.

Remember that 2.1 is not intended for general availability: it is by, our
definition, only a development release.

I'd imagine, if we choose to separate apr and apr-util out (ambivalent on
that), we'd have docs by the beginning of the 2.2 release cycle.  -- justin