httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: segfault patch for util_ldap (was:Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS)
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:41:10 GMT
--On Tuesday, September 28, 2004 6:31 PM -0500 "William A. Rowe, Jr."
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> At the same time, there is ***massive*** progress on mod_cache!  If the
> mod_cache folks think we are ready to roll (and they are getting close)
> then another release for all these 'experimental' improvements can't
> be very far off.

*nod*

Hopefully, FirstBill and some other folks can chime in on the recent changes
to mod_cache (those that haven't yet backported, that is).  As I've said
before, my goal is to have mod_cache out of experimental for 2.2: I feel we're
getting close enough...  But, if it gets 3 +1's for backport to 2.0, yay.  ;-)

> Anyone can RM, it takes 3 +1's and no -1's to release, actually I think
> beyond 3 +1's it's simple majority rules.

The constraint here is time from people who want to be RM.  -- justin