httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject 24h Clock ticking on 2.0.52 [was:Removed 2.0.51 Win32 Binaries]
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:57:18 GMT
At 08:29 AM 9/22/2004, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

>I'm prepared to reroll the Win32 installers this week for 2.0.52 - the
>only question is, what other regressions did 2.0.51 introduce?  May as
>well fix all the newly introduced bugs and roll out 2.0.52 in the next
>day or two.

Based on the positive reception, I'm going to lay down a candidate
tag at 1900 GMT tomorrow (about 23 hours from now.)

Some commented they wanted 2.0.51 + exactly this, that, the other
patch.  I don't believe that's necessarily right; if we are being
conservative with the code applied to the 2_0 branch, and those apr
people are conservative with their 0_9 branch, there should be no
problem with starting a testing cycle tomorrow.

Please don't treat this as a green light to cram in tons o' patches
by my arbitrary tag time, but if there is a patch safely ready to
be backported, by all means do.  I plan to catch everything in the
2_0 branch up to that time, and throw out a tarball for review.

Bill