httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.51 util_ldap
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2004 14:57:30 GMT
I reverted to the mod_auth_ldap and util_ldap (aka mod_ldap) from 2.0.50
and this fixed the hangs and the crash when the cache is disabled by
zero-sizing everything.  Therefore APR fixes, etc, are not the issue --
util_ldap itself is (as mod_auth_ldap did not change).

I now plan to look for source versions between 2.0.50 and 2.0.51 that
provide improvements without these regressions.

--
Jess Holle