httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Removing the Experimental MPMs in 2.2?
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:52:27 GMT
Paul Querna wrote:

> I don't think this has happened recently at all. Just look at perchild,
> or any of the other experimental MPMs in the 2.0 Branch.  People are not
> providing patches for them.

And people won't ever provide patches for code that isn't there.

People are more likely to play around with the prime time code than they
are with the developmental code. If the modules appear in v2.2 on an
experiemental basis, and they don't work, it might just be the kick the
code needs to get some patches flowing in.

Regards,
Graham