httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Bug #31228
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:31:20 GMT
--On Friday, September 17, 2004 1:07 PM -0400 Garrett Rooney
<rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:

> Could someone please take a look at bug 31228 in bugzilla?
>
> It's just adding a new response code (226) which is defined in rfc3229.
>
> I'm working on a module that implements a type of rfc3229 delta encoding,
> and it'd be nice if people didn't have to apply a patch to Apache in order
> to use it.

FWIW, I looked at it the other night and I'm mildly iffy on adding it.
However, I believe you can do the following instead at the end of your handler:

r->status_line = "IM Used";
return 226;

So, you shouldn't *need* a patch.  HTH.  -- justin