httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Schalk <werner_sch...@gmx.de>
Subject Problems with chrooting Apache 2 and mod_auth_digest
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:21:46 GMT
Hi,

I have successfully chrooted Apache 2 and everything works pretty well.
Unfortunately I can't get it working with mod_auth_digest because I always
end up getting the following error message:

[Mon Sep 27 20:13:35 2004] [crit] (2)No such file or directory: Digest: error
generating secret: No such file or directory Configuration Failed

Any ideas what causes mod_auth_digest here to fail? I do have /dev/random
and /dev/null but it tends to be looking for other files. Any ideas?

Bye and thanks,
Werner.