httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Time for 1.3.32 ?
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:23:26 GMT
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Andr=E9?= Malo wrote:

> * Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> wrote:
>
> > In general, people don't look for 1.3 patches in the 2.0 STATUS file
> > and vice-versa :)
>
> As far as I can see, the current way to make changes is 2.1 -> 2.0 -> 1.3.
> So it makes sense for me to look into 2.0 for possible 1.3 changes, but not
> vice versa ;-)

That's true... now that we're opening 1.3 back up for some
development/enhancements, looking into stuff that was added
in 2.x and whether they make sense (or are feasible) for 1.3
is a good idea. However, not everyone who works on 1.3 also
follows 2.0 or even bothers with the 2.x CVS, so they will
not be following 1.3 specific stuff in the 2.x STATUS file.
1.3 has its own STATUS file which should be used.