httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Time for 1.3.32 ?
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:05:57 GMT
* Rasmus Lerdorf <rasmus@apache.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, [ISO-8859-15] André Malo wrote:
> > * Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I'd like to propose a 1.3.32 release with a T&R either late this
> > > week or early next.
> >
> > Sounds good.
> > Though I'd like to point to the 2.0 status file, where a bugfix (to 2.0
> > and 1.3) is waiting for approval :)
>
> Could you save us some hunting and post it then?

Actually I'm talking about the two proposals on the top. If you are
interested in backport voting, you need to touch the STATUS file anyway and
should follow the commits there.

However.

    *) mod_rewrite: Fix 0 bytes write into random memory position. PR 31036.
       (2.0 + 1.3)
         http://www.apache.org/~nd/dbmmap_1.3.patch
         http://www.apache.org/~nd/dbmmap_2.0.patch

    *) mod_rewrite:Fix query string handling for proxied URLs. PR 14518.
       (2.0 + 1.3)
         modules/mappers/mod_rewrite.c: r1.259

nd