httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "NormW" <no...@bocnet.com.au>
Subject Re: DWORD_MAX
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:03:15 GMT
Good evening All,
Thanks for the feedback... I just do a CVS build from time to time to see if it compiles okay...
no urgency as no customers!  :-)
Norm

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jean-Jacques Clar
  To: normw@bocnet.com.au ; dev@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 9:26 AM
  Subject: Re: DWORD_MAX

  Norm,
  If you can just do a cut and paste of the define
  from the windows header into apr.hnw for today.
  Tomorrow I will figure out what is the right thing to do for
  NetWare.
  Have a good day,
  JJ
  >>> ake1@us.ibm.com 09/23/04 4:18 PM >>>

  NormW wrote:
  > Compiling network_io/win32/sendrecv.c
  > ### mwccnlm Compiler:
  > #    File: network_io\win32\sendrecv.c
  > #     110:          while (cur_len > DWORD_MAX) {
  > #   undefined identifier 'DWORD_MAX'

  That would be my recent update and I assume it
  means that the definition for DWORD_MAX needs to
  be copied from apr.hw to apr.hnw. Could someone from
  the NW side please confirm that is the correct thing
  to do & I will update it.

  Thanks, Allan