httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/aaa NWGNUauthnzldap mod_authnz_ldap.c NWGNUmakefile
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:54:38 GMT
    If you have time to move it before I do, by all mean, go for it.  I
probably won't get around to it until this afternoon anyway.  Thanks for
taking care of the build scripts.  I'm pretty sure that I can handle the
util_ldap netware build files once it is moved :)
Experimental/Mod_auth_ldap should probably be thrown into the attic so
we can at least preserve the history.

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer

Brad Nicholes wrote:

>    BTW, since I am not a Linux makefile guru, the new authnz_ldap
> has not been added to the Linux build scripts.  Can somebody make
> appropriate changes to the makefiles?

Are you going to move util_ldap to the ldap directory, or should I do
it? I am not a netware guru, so you would have to do the build scripts

Can we cvs rm mod_auth_ldap from it's old location?

View raw message