httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/aaa NWGNUauthnzldap mod_authnz_ldap.c NWGNUmakefile
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 00:06:04 GMT
   BTW, since I am not a Linux makefile guru, the new authnz_ldap module
has not been added to the Linux build scripts.  Can somebody make the
appropriate changes to the makefiles?

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> minfrin@sharp.fm Tuesday, August 17, 2004 5:41:12 PM >>>
bnicholes@apache.org wrote:

>   Re-structure the auth_ldap module to fit the new authentication
model.  The authnz_ldap module provides an ldap authentication provider
and an authorization handler.  It implements the authorization "require"
values ldap-user, ldap-dn and ldap-group.

Extremely cool.

> This restructure also moves auth_ldap out of the experimental
directory.

Viva to that and an eclaire for both of us!

The util_ldap module also needs to be moved out of the experimental
directory (mod_auth*_ldap depends on mod_ldap).

Regards,
Graham