httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_dir and mod_cache
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 18:48:23 GMT
On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 23:47:21 -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr.
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> At 09:29 PM 8/3/2004, Bill Stoddard wrote:
>
> >mod_cache, mod_mem_cache and mod_disk_cache are experimental modules in 2.0, so I
am going to bypass the votes and just start backporting fixes. Please review as they go in.
If something breaks, we'll fix it. Mmmm K?

> +++1 - if folks can't understand that modules/experimental/ means "moving
> target, use at your own risk", they need to attend "Using Opensource 101".

Perhaps somebody who wants to change the status quo will make an
appropriate note in STATUS and let people vote and/or comment?