httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: mod_cache performance
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 19:14:31 GMT
--On Tuesday, August 3, 2004 2:35 PM -0400 David Nicklay
<dnicklay@web.turner.com> wrote:

> Send us your squid.conf and your configure options from when you built it
> (as well as what squid version), and I can tell you how to optimize it.
> I've had a lot of practice......

I've posted the squid.conf from RHEL3 at:

<http://www.ics.uci.edu/~jerenkra/caching/>

There is also the output of 'squid -v' in squid-configure.

This is just the straight RHEL3 install.  I'm open to building from sources
as long as someone tells me what config options and squid.conf to use.  ;-)

At that URL is the proxy.xml flood test case as well.  Plus, summary
results from flood's analyze-relative report.  (mod_mem_cache and
mod_disk_cache are maxing out the network now...)

Thanks!  -- justin