httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Where is the AJP code...
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:08:56 GMT
At 01:56 AM 8/17/2004, jean-frederic clere wrote:
>William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>At 03:58 PM 8/16/2004, Brad Nicholes wrote:
>>
>>> The addition of the proxy_ajp module to the httpd project presents a
>>>build problem.  The AJP module code exists in httpd/modules/proxy in the
>>>httpd project but the AJP lib code still sits in the
>>>jakarta-tomcat-connectors\ajp\ajplib\test in the jakarta project.  Is
>>>the AJPLIB code going to be migrated to the httpd project?  Why is the
>>>AJPLIB code in a test directory?
>>
>>I'm +1 for placing it in modules/proxy/ ... iff it will be maintained
>>and kept up to date.
>
>+1

Then let's go ahead, would you please commit the current flavor
of the ajp sources to modules/proxy/  (not modules/proxy/ajp/)
with a commit message to their official source location within
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/ (the real location, not the temporary
ajp/test/ajplib).  Just in case another maintainer wants to look
aside at their development.

Then just a few tweaks so we don't delve the ./ajp/ directory.

Bill