httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [proxy] New implementation ready for testing
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:36:18 GMT
At 11:14 AM 8/11/2004, Mladen Turk wrote:

>We've finished the initial development of extended mod_proxy.
>Since the development took place at jakata-tomcat-connectors,
>the source code can be found under ajp/proxy.

That's something of a shame, because we lose the development
history importing the finished effort, and it was further disappointing
that you didn't bring across the earlier cvs history so this branch
could be brought back into httpd/modules/proxy with a complete
history.

I'm actually very excited that we can offer in the 2.2 release - this
really rocks.  What you accomplished is very cool!

I'm entirely +1 today for bringing it back into modules/proxy/ (it's
a c-t-r branch.)  How you did it makes this a non-trivial exercise.
Boo :(

(Sorry my earlier responses only seem to have hit httpd-dev, due to
trashcan'ned moderation and my list-receipt email differing from my
-accept from account differing.)

Bill