httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: httpd-2.2 release roadmap v0.1
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:10:20 GMT

> I really think the mod_auth stuff makes it sooooo much easier to write
> aaa backends, that we're doing a great disservice to our module writers
> by holding back on 2.2 even by a single day.

indeed :)

so, can someone comment on what 2.2 (and the subsequent 2.3) mean for 2.0?
that is, if everyday hacking is against 2.3 and we propose a new feature to
backport, do we backport to both 2.2 and 2.0?  or does it mean that 2.0 has
reached end-of-life and we backport only to 2.2?

just so I (and others) know what to expect... :)

--Geoff