httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Stoddard <>
Subject ARM4 module for Apache 2, any interest?
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:29:06 GMT
I've written a module to ARM4 instrument Apache 2. I'd like to donate this module to the ASF
and ideally put
it in the modules/experimental directory (or somewhere else in the ASF where we can place
it under cvs
control?). The ARM4 API headers are available from the Open Group website at (I have not checked the license lately. My assumption
is that
the license is not too restrictive, though I could be wrong). I've heard rumors that HP may
be making an ARM4
  SDK publically available "real soon now".

I would sign on to support the module if we put it in httpd-2.0 modules/experimental. Anyone

View raw message