httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Stoddard <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject ARM4 module for Apache 2, any interest?
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:29:06 GMT
I've written a module to ARM4 instrument Apache 2. I'd like to donate this module to the ASF
and ideally put
it in the modules/experimental directory (or somewhere else in the ASF where we can place
it under cvs
control?). The ARM4 API headers are available from the Open Group website at
http://www.opengroup.org/tech/management/arm/ (I have not checked the license lately. My assumption
is that
the license is not too restrictive, though I could be wrong). I've heard rumors that HP may
be making an ARM4
  SDK publically available "real soon now".

I would sign on to support the module if we put it in httpd-2.0 modules/experimental. Anyone
interested?

Bill