httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Stoddard <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: mod_dir and mod_cache
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 11:30:24 GMT

>>mod_cache, mod_mem_cache and mod_disk_cache are experimental modules in 2.0, so I
am going to bypass the votes
>>and just start backporting fixes. Please review as they go in. If something breaks,
we'll fix it. Mmmm K?

> no, not okay

ok

> if you wish for everybody to be able to use different rules for all
> experimental modules, please start  a discussion with appropriate
> subject for consideration

The discussion would take more time than getting the votes. I'll start nominating backports
soon, so vote-on
(and I'll remove the one backport I already did).  BTW, in between Win2k BSODs last nite (a
sign perhaps, of
many things :-), I ran into a new APR function used by 2.1 mod_cache, apr_strtoff(). Someone
could do much
worse than to take a look at this to see if it is suitable for backporting into the APR 0.9
branch.

Bill