httpd-dev mailing list archives

From g g <>
Subject proxy enabled apache1.3.31
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 00:16:26 GMT

I am trying to install apache 1.3.31 with proxy module enabled. I am using following option
to configure the apache 1.3.31 on aix 5.1 m/c:

./configure --prefix=<path of apache> --enable-module=so --enable-module=proxy

After installation there is no LoadModule directive for mod_proxy in httpd.conf. Also there
is no file under apache installation.

I also tried to configure using --enable-proxy=shared option, but this option is not recognised
on apache 1.3.31. This option worked on apache 2.0.49.

How can I install proxy enabled apache 1.3.31 on aix 5.1. Is there a different option for
enabling proxy module in apache 1.3.31.

Do you Yahoo!?