httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Kratochvil <rcpt-dev.AT.httpd.apache....@jankratochvil.net>
Subject Re: POST without Content-Length
Date Sat, 07 Aug 2004 07:18:53 GMT
On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 09:06:18 +0200, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> Um, Apache HTTP Server 2.0 (and higher) certainly reads chunked input.  Our
> httpd-test perl-framework explicitly checks for this behavior.  -- justin

Oops, OK, my mistake during summarizing the bugreport today.
That request in the previous mail is OK as it is yet "chunked" encoded.

Unfortunately httpd proxy will forward it de"chunked" although it will not
fill-in any "Content-Length". httpd is no longer to handle it on its input
afterwards.
The sniffed forwarded request is at:
	http://www.jankratochvil.net/priv/SonyEricssonP900-forwarded.HTTPrequest.gz

(tested in Red Hat Fedora Core 2 httpd-2.0.50-2.1)

Thanks,
Lace

--
Jan Kratochvil; Captive: free r/w NTFS Filesystem; http://www.jankratochvil.net/