httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaun Evans" <sh...@shaunevans.co.uk>
Subject [PROPOSAL] HTTPD Website Suggestion
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2004 08:50:56 GMT
This isn't about the source code but I thought this could be useful to
somebody on here.

Please find attached a number of files (in tar.gz) that I have made to
help improve the Apache HTTP Server website.

This improvement uses validated XHTML, CSS and images in the PNG format.
It uses (as you can see in the HTML) simple DIV tags, lists and images
to display content, with a CSS backend, instead of using tables and an
apparently inconvenient method of inputting data like the current
website. I have made my best efforts to make the one 'sample' document
easy to edit and fully compliant with W3C standards.

If anybody is interested in using this, or if anybody wants me to help
implement this, please reply to this message.
I am also available to help with any other HTML bits in the server (e.g.
manuals, the default index.html, etc.).

Thanks,

Shaun Evans