httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <san...@temme.net>
Subject Re: making httpd v2.0.50 binary RPMS available
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 16:43:19 GMT
On Jul 1, 2004, at 3:25 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:

> Should these resulting RPM files be made available in the binaries
> directory, or should we wait till v2.0.51?

Well, the only delta is the SPEC file, right? How about publishing your
RPMs, pointing out that they represent a small delta w.r.t. the 2.0.50
tag, and rolling a patch representing those changes?

That way, we have viable RPMs available, and if folks want to roll
their own they'd simply apply the patch to get up to parity with what
you did.

S. (Just my 2c)