httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: using util_ldap question
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:41:11 GMT
joon yang wrote:

> I'm trying to add group authorization to mod_cas, but
> want to use ldap entry.
>
> I started tinkering with using the util_ldap.c 's
> util_ldap_cache_compare() function.  Does anyone have
> any experience tinkering with util_ldap.c in apache?

Use the mod_auth_ldap module as example code on how to use this. It does
a similar kind of thing handling the "require group" directive - do a
search in the code, it shows you the steps you need to take.

In theory you should have no need to call the util_ldap_cache_compare()
functions directly, as the caching is already handled inside the
functions in util_ldap.

Regards,
Graham