httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Edward Rudd <ed...@omegaware.com>
Subject Re: mod_status hook
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:17:42 GMT
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:31:08 -0400, Brian Akins wrote:

> How do I register a mod_status hook.  Looking at the code, I figure I
> register a hook using "ap_hook_status_hook" (if I try anything else, I
> get a complier warning).  However I get "undefined symbol:
> ap_hook_status_hook" when I try to run.
>
> Obviously, I'm missing something...
Make sure you are including mod_status.h in your module source.
And this is an optional hook so you should declare the hook like this.

int my_status_hook(request_rec *r, int flags)
{
  return OK;
}

APR_OPTIONAL_HOOK(status_hook,my_status_hook, NULL,NULL,APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);

and you need to make sure that mod_status is loaded before your module,
otherwise the hook won't get enabled.