httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Lloyd" <>
Subject sold my e-mail address to spammers
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 03:22:43 GMT
Dear Apache community,

I submitted a module to (mod_log_firstbyte) a month or
two ago. When I filled in the form, I supplied a *unique* e-mail address
that I have *not* used *anywere* else -

1) This e-mail address is now receiving spam. There is only one way this can
have happened. The folks who run must have sold my
address to a spammer.

2) I have never been able to log in to update my module and when asking for
a replacement password I have never received a reply from

I think you all need to be warned of this - it's a disgrace that this site
is a subdomain of! Something needs to be done...

View raw message