httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject PATCH: various mod_proxy issues
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2004 06:48:26 GMT

I've rolled a fairly extensive mod_proxy patch, which seems rather
big to commit without review.  Comments please:

(1) Bug #10722 - cookie paths and domains in reverse proxy

Following my patch to 2.0.49, I've adapted it for 2.1, taking into account
Jim's patch.  In doing so, I made some organisational changes:

* moved rewriting of headers that need it (ap_proxy_date_canon and
  ap_proxy_location_reverse_map) to a new function process_proxy_header
  called from ap_proxy_read_headers.
* Removed the same from ap_proxy_http_process_response
* moved ap_proxy_read_headers from proxy_utils to proxy_http
* Retained Jim's patch, but removed the line merging err_headers_out

(2) Bug #29554 - URL munging

I've ported Francois-Rene Rideau's patch to 2.1, subject to the
question over proxy_fixup discussed in my last post.

Any problems with committing this?

--
Nick Kew