httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: mod_status hook
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:37:43 GMT
Something seems amiss, we need a unique designation of the status
namespace because this is how win32 binds to a specific DLL, and
determines if the symbol is exported (e.g., from mod_status).  If it is
exported from mod_status, we need a seperate 'status' namespace
rather than 'ap'.  Flagging the note for followup.

Bill