httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Move apache-1.3 to Subversion
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 17:30:10 GMT
At 08:45 AM 6/7/2004, Bill Stoddard wrote:
>Brian W. Fitzpatrick wrote:

>>>wow, that's a lot of data - 10 minutes later and I'm still downloading...
>>
>>By checking out http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/httpd/, you're getting one copy of
the httpd source tree for every branch and tag!  That's a LOT of data!

Badda bing, badda boom.  So my rsync fears were unfounded, it appears
it is trivial to mirror the repository?

I'm much more comfortable with that news.  Is this more or less bandwidth
intensive than simply rsync'ing the repository files themselves?

Bill