httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Julien ALLANOS <julien.alla...@aql.fr>
Subject [Fwd: [apache-modules] apache gives me a NULL config_file * pointer]
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:39:38 GMT
hello,
i'm forwarding a mail i sent to the apache-modules ml. i hope i'll have
answers here, thanks for feedback.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [apache-modules] apache gives me a NULL config_file * pointer
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:20:16 +0200
From: Julien ALLANOS <julien.allanos@aql.fr>
To: apache-modules@covalent.net

Hi, i need help with writing a RAW_ARGS directive handler. i need it to
implement a non-directory container directive (like <IfModule or <IfDefine).

I have this in my commands table:

AP_INIT_RAW_ARGS(SAGA_LDAP_CONFIG_NAME, ldap_section, NULL, RSRC_CONF,
SAGA_LDAP_CONFIG_TEXT),

and my directive handler is:

const char *ldap_section(cmd_parms *parms, void *mconfig, const char
*args) {
}

so i assume apache gives me a complete cmd_parms structure. that's
right, the values of parms->path or parms->override are good. however,
parms->config_file is a NULL pointer! so i can't parse myself what
follows in the config file: ap_cfg_getline() segfaults.

is this a bug? how could i solve this problem?
--
Julien ALLANOS <julien.allanos@aql.fr>
The contents of this email and any attachments are

* email scanned for viruses, vandals and malicious content *