httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sumeet Singh <sumeet.si...@openwave.com>
Subject Re: Dechunking code in Apache 2.0.49
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 18:23:53 GMT
I would think that mod_proxy should make an independant decision (based
on compliance with the RFC, mod_proxy's configuration, type of origin
server etc) on whether it should send a chunked or dechunked request
body. For example, if the client sent chunked data that was larger than
a configured threshold, and if the origin server connection was HTTP/1.1
then mod_proxy could re-chunk the request-body.

I agree, that since the data passing through the filters is in the form
of buckets - it has to be "unchunked" (and then filled into buckets).