httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: Move apache-1.3 to Subversion
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 03:42:57 GMT

> FYI, Fitz did a conversion of apache-1.3, which is now located at
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/httpd/.  (in the test repository).

wow, that's a lot of data - 10 minutes later and I'm still downloading...

I guess it goes without saying that most of the people here are intimate
with svn.  as someone who just started playing with it about a month ago,
will there be httpd developer guidelines and hints someplace, or is the
existing (copious) svn documentation about it?  for instance, I imagine that
for routine patching, etc I'll only need to have a working copy of trunk?

--Geoff